This minor updated fixes some old, leftover bugs. We’ve also removed the sitemap pinging options for Yandex, as they no longer allow this.
- The pinging transient value has been updated to something more sensical.
- Pinging to Yandex has been disabled, and all related functionality has been removed.
- The link relationship URLs work again for the home page as a blog.
- The pixel counter alignment is now correct when using the block editor.
- The XSL stylesheet rewrite rule is now properly removed after deactivating the sitemap.
- Pinging of the sitemap can occur again when WordPress tells the site isn’t discouraged from indexing, rather than the other way around.
- Cleaned up code, like removing redundant function calls.