Release date: March 31st, 2018
- The Focus extension has been added.
- By performing various environmental checks, the plugin stability has been grealty improved.
- The plugin’s administrative interface now looks more modern.
- Local at version 1.0.1
- Articles at version 1.2.0
- Monitor at version 1.1.0-beta-5
- Title Fix at version 1.1.0
- Honeypot at version 1.1.1
- Added: Extensions no longer load when they’re deemed incompatible due to WordPress’ environmental changes to ensure stability.
- Added: Extensions can now add in-post options in predefined tabs (Structure, Audit, and Advanced).
- Added: The plugin and extensions can now upgrade their database for future improvements when necessary.
- Added: The plugin and extensions can now abstractly tell time, as AI human would.
- Added: The plugin and extensions can now prevent memory exhaustion before executing heavy tasks.
- Added: Enhanced Microsoft Edge and iOS touch support, like momentum scrolling.
- Added: Filter
tsf_extension_manager_can_manage_options, boolean, expects a value of
- Changed: The extension manager pages have been modernized, standardized, and now have vastly improved rendering time. No more screen detection is required through the magic of flex.
- Changed: Form iterations now have 10 seconds to load, instead of 5. This means more Local SEO departments can be loaded at once and timeouts should occur less often.
- Improved: Users can now reactivate their account after migrating sites or changing security keys without a hassle.
- Improved: External links (e.g., to Google and TSF sites) are no longer traceable.
- Improved: Suppressed AJAX error messages now display at least the intended error code for support.
- Improved: The plugin can now deactivate itself on activation when running PHP 5.2, rather than WordPress doing it for us.
- Improved: The plugin’s bootstrap has been rewritten to be more efficient, faster, and easier to maintain.
- Improved: The extension option database entries will now be deleted when no indexes are present.
- Improved: Various UI elements now fit more neatly on some screens.
- Improved: When an extension’s class autoloader can’t be registered, the extension in question fails safely.
- Improved: The new-and-improved tooltip generation of TSF 3.0 has been implemented and enhanced further.
- Improved: Reduced floating operations required on various browser painting operations, for a smoother experience.
- Improved: Added various accessibility improvements, like focus highlighting.
- Fixed: When domains mismatch on switching sites, you’re now correctly informed again.
- Fixed: Some array to object conversions in the schema packer caused invalid input data from Local SEO not to be parsed through conditions correctly and caused several PHP warnings instead.
- No action is required from the user.
- Fixed: When you’re requesting for geocoding services too rapidly (e.g., in Local SEO), you’re now correctly notified.
- Fixed: Various browser rendering glitches have been ironed out, like changing borders on “missile switch cover”-buttons.
- Removed: Legacy browser support. Supporting less than 1% of the users is no excuse for hindering the other 99%.
- We now provide lexical services.
- Our geocoding services now accept street entries without numbers; the effectiveness might vary based on secondary input.