Many professional bloggers and SEO experts have written about The SEO Framework, Extension Manager, our philosophy, and SEO strategy. Below are a few of the many excerpts.
All these reviews were written voluntarily. We don’t do affiliate marketing, nor do we pay or nudge users to write reviews.
WPMU DEV — Honestly speaking, when I first heard about SEO Framework I was sure I’d find a plugin that planned to cater to a few SEO basics. Yet, when I first installed it, I could see that I was wrong. The scope of the plugin is broad. Very broad. […] There’s clearly been a lot of work put into this plugin, but it’s not overwhelming in any way. The interface is very intuitive and the tab-based interface makes sure that sections that require a fair amount of parameterization are “simplified” by splitting them over multiple tabs.
Kinsta — The SEO Framework plugin does the trick for those who want a fast, lightweight SEO plugin for WordPress without any ads our upsells. It strips some of the bells and whistles you probably don’t need and focuses on helping out those who are more concerned about keeping site speeds high while also spending less time with confusing SEO articles. It’s often considered as the greatest alternative to Yoast or All in One SEO, and that has much to do with the visual nature of the SEO ratings–along with more flexible options for targeting keywords.
Elegant Themes — [The SEO Framework] offers many of the familiar features you’d expect from other SEO plugins. […] The plugin emphasizes simplicity. It’s a good option for people with little SEO experience and easy to pick up, but it also includes enough options to let you dive deeper. Overall, it feels like a very mature plugin – no wonder it’s become popular in recent times.
Search Facts — At the end of the day, The SEO Framework has all the same important features as Yoast, with none of the drawbacks. It also has much better customer support and the paid version is much cheaper. For these reasons, I am formally changing my default SEO plugin recommendation from Yoast to The SEO Framework. It is simply a much better plugin in every way that matters. It’s faster, cleaner, has fewer bugs and doesn’t constantly annoy you with ads and notifications.
Create and Code — This is one nifty SEO plugin. When you install it, there’s just one long list of options. No bloat. No notifications popping up everywhere… I much prefer how The SEO Framework approaches recommendations. They’re there if you need them, but not in an overpowering way.
Mickey Mellen — Speed: Keeping your plugins light is a big key to a successful website, and this plugin takes a big chunk out of that overhead on your site… Simplicity: The SEO Framework keeps things simple; it has all of the features I need, without all of the extra cruft.
Mbrsolution — Extension Manager will add more power and control over The SEO Framework. It is a must have extension. Sybre Waaijer has done it again with this extension. He truly is going to bring a great SEO service to the WordPress community.
Nose Graze — I started installing The SEO Framework on my new sites instead, and was very happy with it. I also recently migrated Nose Graze over to it as well.
Wpplugincheck — Feature wise it has all the tools usually found in other SEO plugins. It has a metabox on the end of the admin post page where you can individually set SEO settings for that page. You can also set it up for custom post types[…]. As a bonus, you can also setup 301 page redirects from this metabox.
LairdPage — I didn’t get the typical copy/paste, one sentence or blame something else reply. […] I always got an in-depth personal reply, and it was obvious Sybre takes the time to actually read emails. […] Sybre clearly understands the importance of customer service and always responded promptly.
[The] SEO Framework doesn’t appear to focus too much on marketing, however, what they do focus on is developing a fantastic SEO plugin!
MoreTraphic — I installed it on our MoreTraphic site out of curiosity, and I was pleasantly surprised by its simplicity of configuration, speed, and all its features. […] Backed by this enticing set of add-ons [(extensions)], The SEO Framework makes it easy to ensure that we have an optimised and efficient site. Its functionalities are comparable to those of Yoast and All in One SEO. However, the speed at which the plugin is loaded trumps both of the above.
Pagely® — Compared to many other SEO plugins, the interface and associated meta boxes feel unobtrusive. Yet, you still have the ability to set up over one hundred settings that the plugin uses to automatically generate outputs for titles, meta information, and structured data, as well as sitemaps, social media meta tags, and plenty more[…] If you want something that’s lightweight but still powerful enough to handle the important details, The SEO Framework is a great option.
Around the world
- Chinese (Simplified):
- Roots — We’ve migrated from Yoast SEO
- WPML — 3 alternative WordPress SEO plugins that might surprise you
- IMWZ — Yoast SEO vs [The] SEO Framework
- CollectiveRay — WordPress on page SEO Checklist: a 19 step-by-step guide to boost traffic
- Spigot Design — How to migrate from Yoast SEO to The SEO Framework
- Rank A Page — The SEO Framework Review
- Design Lab — Is SEO Framework the new Yoast?
- The SEOptimist — Why I Recommend The SEO Framework Plugin For WordPress (also on YouTube)
- Seravo — Technical SEO for WordPress (also on YouTube)
- I/O Gremlin — The SEO Framework vs Yoast SEO
- WP Editorial — The best alternatives to Yoast SEO and AIOSEO
The most up-to-date tutorials are on top.
- SERT Media (on YouTube) — The SEO Framework Tutorial 2019 – How To Setup The SEO Framework Plugin
- The SEOptimist (on YouTube) — The SEO Framework – Plugin Setup Guide For WordPress
- Evergreen Media (auf YouTube im Deutsch) — The SEO Framework: WordPress SEO Plugin Alternative zu Yoast SEO
- Genesis Clubbers — How To Set Up The SEO Framework Plugin
Short and sweet reviews from “recommended plugins” lists.
- Grow With Less — 29 Essential Blogging Tools for 2019
- WPOutcast — 7 WordPress Plugins To Increase Engagement and Traffic
- WP Tutor.io — The 4 Best WordPress SEO Plugins
- aThemes — The Best WordPress Plugins for 2018
- WP Hive — 9 Best WordPress SEO Plugins and Tools to Own Google’s #1 Page
- QuickSprout — The Best SEO Plugins for WordPress
Not impressed yet?
Then why don’t you try The SEO Framework and see what the fuss is all about? It’s free!