Release date: November 8th, 2021
- Extension Manager is now fully prepared for the imminent release of TSF v4.2.0.
- The 2001 error is now less likely to get invoked.
- Asset URLs are now generated correctly on Windows-based servers.
- Changed: Extension Manager now requires WordPress 5.4, from WordPress 5.1.
- Improved: Extensions now load a tad faster.
- Improved: It is now less likely to have the options get invalidated which would otherwise invoke error 2001 (and error 6001 for API users).
- Fixed: Resolved an issue where asset-URLs were generated incorrectly for extensions in the admin area on Windows-based servers. Props Vitaliy.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue where site-settings were blocked from updating manually via
- Other: The updater now uses a site option instead of a site transient-option to determine the update-state. This mitigates request-spam from some of our users who disabled transients.