Release date: January 28th, 2019
- The parser in Focus no longer interferes with content editing.
- Extension metadata can no longer corrupt.
- Russian and Portuguese (Brasil) translations are added.
- Changed: This plugin now requires The SEO Framework 3.1.0 or higher.
- Changed: This plugin now uses The SEO Framework’s tooltip handler.
- Changed: This plugin now uses The SEO Framework’s script handler.
- Improved: The plugin now caches the update request in PHP runtime, instead of just in database transients.
- Some caching plugins invoked a DDoS attack to the update services. This improvement alleviates that.
- Fixed: Next to plain notices, errors and warnings from other plugins and themes are now styled correctly on this plugin’s pages too.
- Fixed: In Firefox and Edge, the tooltips no longer cause a horizontal pane overflow.
- …In combination with The SEO Framework 3.2.2 or higher.
- Fixed: Extension-related post meta with special HTML characters entered will no longer cause the extension metadata to corrupt on save.
- This issue was found during a security checkup (which passed). Luckily, it’s yet unlikely that users would encounter this issue.