Release date: May 18th, 2018
- The notice queue will no longer pollute the database.
- Extension assets are now correctly loaded from Windows-based servers.
- Improved: Same-context notices no longer duplicate themselves in the database, preventing a recurring notice stack that might affect performance.
- Improved: Linguistic verbatim regarding account connections and option validation.
- Improved: The new flat buttons’ text is now aligned optically vertical.
- Fixed: The SEO Extensions administrative page now handles multiple-instance browsing API dispatching correctly, preventing error messages that aren’t useful.
- Fixed: Via-AJAX invoked notices no longer pile up, nor will they bounce the screen anymore.
- Fixed: Users with sites on PHP for Windows installations can now load extension assets on in-post edit screens, like from Focus.
- GDPR notice: We looked into it, and we likely won’t have to change anything in this plugin to adhere to this regulation. However, when needed, a GDPR-focused update will be released duly.