This update brings improved compatibility with WooCommerce, adds a few filters, and fixes various logic issues.
- The plugin now flushes the object cache whenever the SEO settings are updated.
- Hierarchical page parent’s breadcrumb titles are now correct.
- WooCommerce products’ Rich Data is now used again by Google.
- This was caused due to us enacting on an persistent anomaly in Google’s testing tool.
- This change affects breadcrumbs: They no longer retrieve breadcrumb enhancements from The SEO Framework — they handle this now automatically.
- This plugin now clears your object cache after a succesful database upgrade. This will ensure the upgrade propagates correctly to your site settings.
SCRIPT_DEBUGis defined and true, JSON-LD scripts will now be made readable.
- The sitewide SEO options filter is now also used when caching is disabled.
- Fetching a title from an external page when the current page has a custom title, now no longer returns the current page title.
- A PHP notice from the SEO Bar when no title can be created no longer occurs. Thanks Jaroslav!
- When filtering
site_icon_meta_tags, the XSL stylesheet for the sitemap will now loosely convert the tags to XHTML.
- Added filters: