- May 31st 2016
- This update is another maintenance release. It’s highly recommended to install this update to prevent incorrect meta values.
- The fix that has been applied now set at the root cause for the issues that have persisted since the release of 2.6.0, rather than later on.
- I also bring you Author Descriptions. This description is pulled from the user’s profile biography input and is handled the same way as other automated descriptions.
Sorry, no SEO Tip of the Update this time.
- The Author’s biography is now used in the custom description on Author archives.
- Special “Homepage” setup (like Elegant Themes) detection.
- The query cache is now initialized when WordPress query is.
- The query now doesn’t return false when it can’t be correctly run. It now only prevents caching of it when it’s uncertain and tries to fetch the correct values regardless.
- The query cache check now falls back to the
$wp_query->querycheck once more.
- The query cache doesn’t set when the
get_termfilter is run prior to when
the_seo_framework_loadis now cached in function
- AnsPress ID fetching is now done specifically, so the regular loop isn’t affected.