- This minor update brings you a special scenario fix that caused an unnecessary browser alert.
- Also, object caching now works as intended and you can see a minor performance improvement when used.
- Improved: The HTML plugin indicators now ignore object cache. Making the filter more responsive.
- Fixed: The HTML plugin indicator timer translation is now put to use (oops).
- Fixed: Incompatible object cache group names.
- Removed: Twitter card and Twitter title output on 404 and search pages. The Twitter tags rely on other tags which can’t be rendered in their full extend by default on these pages. Twitter uses OG tags to fall back on.
- Note: The per-page output cache key has changed for the output, this forces the object cache to be invalidated.
AutoDescription_Detect::tell_title_doing_it_wrong(), based on the following deprecated function.
AutoDescription_Detect::title_doing_it_wrong(), this function was reworked to a point of uselessness in 2.5.2.
- Changed: If the theme you’re using is doing the wp_title() function wrong, the title parameters are now changed within the hidden HTML comment, i.e. e.g.
<!-- Title diw: "title" : "sep" : "seplocation" -->).
- Improved: Transient for title doing it right is now also set if the theme is doing it right to reduce extra database calls.
- Cleaned up code.