- Added: WooCommerce Per-Product SEO. This also adds SEO for custom Post Types through a filter.
- Added: Custom WooCommerce SEO Settings Metabox title on product categories. This also adds Custom SEO Titles for custom Post Types (automated).
- Added: The SEO Framework styles and scripts are now loaded correctly on WooCommerce and custom Post Type Pages. This also adds SEO for custom Post Types through a filter.
- Added: WooCommerce and other Custom Post Types SEO now correctly assumes the Title within the Admin screens (automated).
- Added: WooCommerce and other Custom Post Types SEO now correctly assumes the Type within the Post/Page edit screens (automated).
- Added: The SEO Bar table now has a minimum width so it won’t fall off the screen when many other labels are present on Custom Post Types.
- Added: Detection of site index status to ignore the pinging rules of search engines on post update or removal.
- Improved: Switched the Title and Save buttons from left to right to improve RTL support.
- Improved: If the recurring word count check for the description returns true, the description now still checks for the length.
- Improved: The SEO Bar now neatly aligns to the right with the rest of the informational columns.
- Changed: WooCommerce and other Custom Post Types SEO now takes the Page slug as “name” for settings.
- Changed: The SEO Bar description length calculation now conforms to the rest of the plugin.
- Updated: POT file.
- Updated: Dutch translations.
- Pre-emptive fix: WordPress 4.4.0 changes some admin code (accessibility). This plugin had to adhere.
- Fixed: i18n for the Save/Reset button and the text in the notice after save/reset on the SEO Settings page.
- Fixed: This plugin no longer uses deprecated functions from itself.
- Fixed: This plugin no longer outputs deprecation notice on the front end on Single Sites.
- Fixed: Undefined notice on outdated server configurations.
- Fixed: Removed arbitrary double slash on the ping URL.
- Fun Fact: Because WooCommerce is so brilliantly programmed and according to the WordPress API standards, this plugin integrated perfectly with it previously on the front end even though I didn’t design this plugin to work with it in the first place :). This also reflects positively back on this plugin as well.
- Follow up: Even though I stated no more features would be added, this was such little work I just couldn’t resist it. Enjoy!
- Added: New filters.
- Removed: Debug logging of sitemap flushes when using WPMUdev Domain Mapping, it all works as intended.
- Note: The API docs have been updated to support the new filters and constants.
- Cleaned up code.
- Enjoy using this plugin? Leave a review :), it’ll help this plugin stay in active development so you receive the best WordPress SEO experience. This relatively small update took 8 hours of work and I’d love to know what my users think!
- Found a bug or dislike something? Leave a support question and I’ll make sure it’s dealt with.