Don’t know where to get started with the API?
We’ve created a few examples. For all types of PHP coders. The examples allow you to easily create your own SEO features to extend The SEO Framework.
Generator Meta Tag
We’ve created an example Generator Tag plugin.
The plugin example features:
- How to hook into The SEO Framework’s class
- How to perform a version compare with The SEO Framework for compatibility
- How to add option names and defaults to the The SEO Framework Settings API
- How to sanitize the options
- How to add a metabox to the SEO Settings page
- How to make a checkbox input option
- How to check for the default SEO Framework Options to make the checkbox green
- How to create a text input option
- How to add a placeholder to the text input
- How to add the meta tag to the header
- How to pass arguments to the output, both in string and array form
- How to render the output with the defaults
Both function and class based examples are found here:
That’s it for now! More examples will be posted in the future.