- 27th March 2017
- This release patches a few bugs that were brought with the 2.9.0 release related to debugging and cache clearing.
- And if you like to use quick edit a lot, the SEO Bar will now also re-render on save.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
- For everyone:
- The SEO Bar now re-renders on quick edit.
- When WordPress debugging is turned on, a doing it wrong notice is no longer displayed when clearing the cache, so:
- Quick Edit no longer fails to render.
- You can now update and create posts again when using WordPress heartbeat.
- Custom Post Type auto-descriptions and JSON+LD output no longer create a duplicated cache key entry.
- Custom Post Type entry caches in the back-end are now correctly flushed on update.
- This means that the automated description previews update correctly once more.