- December 7th 2016
- This minor maintenance release fixes a couple of bugs. One of these fixes affects the validity of the sitemap when using Custom Post Types.
- The upcoming update (version 2.8.0) is coming later this month, or soon thereafter. With a bunch of new features and improvements. Stay tuned!
- Both this update and version 2.7.0 are completely compatible with WordPress 4.7.
Sorry, no SEO tip of the Update.
- Sitemap custom post type generation now doesn’t add a rogue backslash anymore, but instead correctly outputs a tab.
- WordPress rewrite rules flushes on plugin (de-)activation no longer re-initializes all rules.
- The plugin no longer crashes the site on activation when the plugin classes have been disabled through mu-filters.