- May 18th 2016
- The SEO Framework 2.6.0 “Pragmatic Foundation” (released May 17th) brought a whole new way for determining the Page Type, synchronous with both the admin side and the front-end.
- However, in some installations, a few WordPress variables may have not yet been assigned when called within this plugin.
- This caused a wrong cache initialization, and therefore SEO values and settings were incorrectly rendered.
- This minor update adds determination for if the WordPress Query or Admin Page Type are accessible before caching anything to make sure no wrong status values are being used throughout the plugin.
- Resolved an issue with some installations where the title is outputted wrongfully, caused by something being called too early.
- Resolved an issue with some installations where the Singular (Post, Page, CPT) SEO Metaboxes aren’t being output, caused by something being called too early.
- Resolved an issue where “
New SEO Settings have been updated” notice was being output when there are no new settings merged.
query.class.phpfunctions have gained an extra check prior to caching its results.