- Small update which fixes two bugs reported by my dear users, Thanks! 🙂
- Search Pages are now also generating a new cache key so they can’t conflict with the home page cache anymore in special scenarios.
- Improved: Massively improved plugin speed on 404 and search pages by eliminating redundant calls.
- Improved: Cache generation key is now using static cache correctly.
- Fixed: The object cache key is now generating a different cache key for search queries before checking if it’s the home page. This will prevent Search Queries to take over the home page cache when using a premium theme to design a one-pager front-page through widgets.
- Fixed: Sitemap and robots example links weren’t correct when the permalink structure doesn’t end with a slash.
- Fixed: Fatal error caused by typo on search pages.
- Added: Extra parameter to
AutoDescription_Generate::the_url()for forcing trailing slashes.