This update makes sure the minimum required WordPress version is back to what is stated (3.6.0). This plugin caused a fatal error on outdated WordPress versions (prior to 4.1.0) on the archives.
SEO Tip of the Update:
- Make sure you have plenty of content for your visitors to read. About 600 to 1000 words of content per page is recommended.
- Your content is for your visitors, not for search engines.
- So, do not split up content if it exceeds the recommended amount. If a piece of text can’t support itself, readers won’t understand the subject and will leave your website.
- If you have fewer words but you’ve covered everything that needed to be covered for the page, don’t extend it just for the sake of SEO. Do not over-optimize.
- Changed: Lowered the priority of meta tags on non-Genesis themes a little bit, so the title tag is output before this plugin’s output. It makes your HTML source a little more generalized.
- Fixed: Fatal error on older WordPress versions (prior to 4.1.0) on date and author archive pages. Also on Category and Tags when no manual title is present.